[Spambayes] Spambayes Ver 003

AW aaron at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 14:57:33 EDT 2003

WindowsXP
OfficeXP
Spambayes 003 (binary ver 003)

I just upgraded from Spambayes version 002 to version 003.  Following
directions, I first uninstalled version 002.  Version 003 seems to have
installed, registered and loaded properly.  However there are some
peculiarities - not sure whether they are bugs, user-error, or?

1.  Whereas in version 002, the Spambayes buttons appeared to the right of
Outlook's Advanced Toolbar, they now consume their own toolbar...  that's a
waste of space.

2.  When I attempt to use the 'Delete As Spam' or 'Recover From Spam'
buttons, I receive a msg to the effect that I must 'Enable Spambayes'???
The appropriate folders are defined so I don't understand the meaning of the
message!