[Spambayes] Won't install

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Jul 4 17:55:09 EDT 2003

> I go to tools > options > com stuff, etc. etc.  and I see the
> check box for spambays.  I check it and say ok.  There is a
> slight delay and everything seems to be alright.  I then Ok
> to everything as I back out.  Nothing on the tool bar.  I go
> back to check the box (check box) and it is unchecked.  I do
> it again and the same thing happens.

Have you tried the steps listed in the troubleshooting guide?  (You can
find this in the /docs directory in the directory that spambayes was
installed in, or via the documentation page on the website).

What version of Windows/Outlook/SpamBayes are you using?  (including
which service pack for the first two).

If you could also get hold of the log file via the method outlined in
the troubleshooting guide, that would be great.