[Spambayes] [Semi-OT] Feature request or software referral

incoming at kubaton.com incoming at kubaton.com
Wed Jul 2 11:39:29 EDT 2003

Before using SpamBayes I was using Spam Inspector by GIANT
(http://www.giantcompany.com/?PID=spamabuse). One feature I still miss from
that product was the one-click spam reporting tool. It would automatically
parse the headers and compose a form letter containing the full headers. By
default it was sent to the ISP and abusereport at spamabuse.org.

This feature wasn't something I used on every spam message but I did use it
on one particular spammer that kept hitting an address I use only for
charity. I did start to notice that the spammer has had to use a different
ISP each time. Whether it was because of me or not, it made me feel good :)

I can't find a way in Spam Inspector to turn off filtering just so I could
retain the reporting tool without interfering with SpamBayes. So I'd love it
if the feature was built into SpamBayes or if someone knew of another
software addin that did just the reporting.

_Lea