[Spambayes] Re: 1.0a1 is done

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Jan 17 18:18:09 EST 2003

> 2- When I try to run pop3graph.py. I get this error message

I'll add this to my ever-growing list of things to do...

> 3- This is not a problem with the release but I will ask
> I'm running pop3proxy since a while so I have accumulated some ham and
> spam that pop3proxy saved in the cache file.
> How can I make the new pop3proxy aware of those file.

You can upload them into the web interface, via the "Train on a given
message" form (which I should probably need to rename, now that it supports
mbox files).

> If I only copy the cache file or define the values
> pop3proxy_spam_cache: D:/Remi_NoBackup/MailFilter/pop3proxy-spam-cache
> pop3proxy_ham_cache: D:/Remi_NoBackup/MailFilter/pop3proxy-ham-cache
> pop3proxy_unknown_cache: D:/Remi_NoBackup/MailFilter/pop3proxy-unknown-cache

Ooo, don't do that!  Those caches need to be directories - things will get
very confused if you make them files.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com