[Spambayes] what else is needed for a first (source) release?

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Tue Jan 14 18:41:03 EST 2003

Ok, can people nominate things that they think would be good before a
first release? I'd like to try and get one out before the spam
conference (it's as good a date as any :)

I figure we make the first release a source only one - which isn't a
biggie for most people, since it's in python. Should the release just
have what's in the current setup.py (which doesn't include the Outlook2000
directory), with a separate release for the O2K plugin+core? Or should
it all be in one big bundle?

I'm fiddling around with the documentation on the website - trying
to explain how it all works in terms that my partner can understand
(my usual approach to making sure non-technical explanations are
clear enough).

Anthony