OSAF collaboration (was Re: [Spambayes] training)

Francois Granger francois.granger at free.fr
Fri Feb 21 23:46:05 EST 2003

At 12:11 -0800 21/02/2003, in message OSAF collaboration (was Re:
[Spambayes] training), Kaitlin Duck Sherwood wrote:
>At 9:07 PM +0100 2/19/03, Francois Granger wrote:
>>  Another step would be to get close contacts with
>>http://www.osafoundation.org/
>
>Francois: spambayes has had my attention for some time, and OSAF
>just hired me to work on both
>+ the interaction design of email
>and
>+ community-liaison stuff.
>(I formally start on Monday.)

Good news !

Spambayes and Chandler and PythonCard and some other project have my
attention, that the reason why I thought of linking between them.
This seems to be the time where Python based technology is spreading fast.

>P.S., if you were at the MIT conference

Unfortunately not me, MIT is really far from France ;-)

--
Hofstadter's Law :
It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into