[Spambayes] Re: Outlook Express configuration

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Feb 20 23:28:49 EST 2003

Ah good!  OS wars <wink>

"Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> writes:

>> that's why we call it wind'ohs.
>
> Because it provides software sufficient to hook spambayes as God intended?

Because it's a sufficiently homogenous environment that we can support
one mailer and think we're done?  Most unix mailers provide enough
functionality to hook into spambayes (heck, I'm typing this from Gnus)
we just can't do them all at once.

> (Yeah, they also provide one that isn't, but they do appear to be one of the
> very few that does).  Because my OS is absolutely rock-solid?  Because I
> have a debugger functional for large programs (ask the Mozilla guys)?
> Because I can plug my friend's digital cam in and have it "just work"
> without installing a single driver?  Maybe us "microshaft" apologists should
> start referring to "penguin shit" <1.0 wink>.

Ah shucks, buy a Mac :-)

Cheers,
M.
(who's spent a while this evening trying to play a dvd under linux)

--
  ARTHUR:  Yes.  It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing
           cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door