[Spambayes] Another bug? Outlook 2000 win2k

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Fri Feb 14 10:56:22 EST 2003

Well it isn't quite like Tony said.  I have the SPAM column showing and it
did say 0% on the message before I opened it.  But when I look at the trace
log it says:
Processing 41 missed spam in folder 'Inbox' took 116781ms
Message 'subject line' had a Spam classification of 'No'

So it is like it is processed or at the very end of processing and then I
read the message and then it changes it to unread.  I had also replied to
the message and that
status was lost also.  I think that part of the problem may be the fact that
reading mail from the exchange server is a lot slower than if you use pop.