[Spambayes] Need a bit of Advice from a most PLEASED user

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Dec 30 15:13:38 EST 2003

    ms> I have recently purchased Office 2003 System, and came to your site
    ms> to make certain it would work with Outlook 2003.  It says to make
    ms> sure I have all of the latest Windows updates, and "better yet,
    ms> upgrade to final version now available."

I think that text is a little outdated.  We first began testing with OL2k3
when it was still in beta.  At that time there were some updates from
Microsoft which were required for the SpamBayes plugin, but which were not
universally installed.

I think you'll be okay with whatever version you have.  To make sure your
machine is updated in general though, you should probably check out both of
these sites:

    http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
    http://office.microsoft.com/OfficeUpdate/

Skip