[Spambayes] Recover from spam button

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Mon Dec 29 18:20:20 EST 2003

In Outlook, go to the Tools menu, select options, select the mail format
tab, click on the "fonts" button, and choose "Courier" for all of your
fonts. That should fix one of the problems you're currently
experiencing. ;-)

As for the other problem, what usually works for me is to close all
outlook windows, uninstall spambayes, install the latest version of
spambayes, and restart Outlook. If that doesn't work, the list archives
contain numerous workarounds for this problem. You can browse these by
going to www.google.com and typing in this:
   spambayes toolbar site:python.org