[Spambayes] Re: Feature request Mark all unsrue mesages as spam

Seth Goodman sethg at GoodmanAssociates.com
Sun Dec 28 11:33:15 EST 2003

> > [John A. Peters]
> > I find that I only have to train on the unsure list of messages. Usually
> > all of them are spam.
> > It would be easier if there were a button that would indicate that the
> > whole list is spam. Then if there were any that were not spam I could un
> > click the radio button

Your feature request is already there.  Just select all spam you want to
train on in the unsure folder (control-left mouse button to select
additional messages) then hit the delete as spam button.  You can do the
same for the ham and use the recover from spam button.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above