[Spambayes] RE: solution for the "spam of the future"?

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Dec 16 16:07:30 EST 2003

I suppose that would also tend to filter out messages in languages you don't understand (assuming, as we've discussed before, that the orthography of the language at issue lends itself to tokenization).

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165