[Spambayes] DB corruption

Gagne, Philippe Philippe.Gagne at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 10 16:32:18 EST 2003

To whom it may concern,

I am testing SpamBayes for my division and I had a few questions.  When
transferring the database files from one PC to the other I found that the DB
gets corrupted much faster, then if you set it up the long way.  I was also
wondering if you have an enterprise solution?  Since I am testing it for my
division, if you would like me to help in any way let me know.

Thank you,

Philippe Gagne
Information Technology Analyst/Analyste en technologie de l'information
Natural Resources Canada/Ressources naturelles Canada
Energy Sector/Secteur de l'Energie
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
580 rue Booth Street, Ottawa ON, K1A 0E4
pgagne at nrcan.gc.ca
Tel: (613) 996-2900 / Fax: (613) 995-5005 / Cell: (613)299-2185