[Spambayes] Re: Routine training on correctly classified email?

Dennis W. Bulgrien dbulgrien at vcsd.com
Mon Dec 8 09:51:03 EST 2003

That is the case for me.  I started out with a clean slate.  I get hundreds of
spam per ham.  My ham count is VERY small because most unsures go to spam.  With
very few ham the unsure folder seems to fill up with spam.  I too would like all
messages classified as certain ham to be trained on so the ham count goes up
without intervention.

"Robert K. Coe" <bob at 1776.com> wrote in message
news:000101c3bd17$d64f6210$6501a8c0 at CambridgeMA.gov...
The problem with mistake-based training is that almost all mistakes are false
negatives. And most of the messages that go to the "Indefinite" folder turn out
to be spam. The result is that over time, the database becomes increasingly
spam-heavy. ...