[Spambayes] wishlist

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Fri Dec 5 09:13:46 EST 2003

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:11:27 -0500, Timothy K. Gaetano
<tk at barnesdesigngroup.com> wrote:

> Other than that - this will be worth the money when you release your
> final
> app.

As an open source project, there will never be a charge for this
software.  We do it because we love what we do, and see our talents as
having been given to us to benefit the world.

However, if you would like to contribute to a cause that we all deem
worthy, have a look at http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/donations.html

And thank you!

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone