[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 16:05:32 EST 2003

[Maria Schenk]
> I am unable to locate info regarding how to remove the advertising
> that is sent out with email.  My boss does not want this feature
> enabled.  Please send directions on how to disable this.  Thank
> you, Maria Schenk

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking about.  The SpamBayes project
is a spam filter -- if you're asking about the SpamBayes Outlook addin, it
neithers adds advertising nor removes it, it simply moves suspected spam
messages to a different Outlook folder.  If you're not asking about the
SpamBayes Outlook addin, you probably went your question to the wrong
people.