[Spambayes] Outlook will only start in safe mode

Greg Yates yatesg at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 3 14:48:57 EST 2003

I've seen a few others with this problem, but nowhere did I find a solution.

SpamBayes version 008.1
Outlook XP (Exchange server)

I had successfully installed SpamBayes on two PCs at home, tried this at
work and when I start Outlook (originally to configure after installing the
adding) it "encountered a problem" and shut down.  I can only start Outlook
in safe mode now.  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing SpamBayes
several times but always I get the same thing.  Outlook fails to start
except in safe mode.

I have rebooted :) but not re-installed Outlook or Windoze.

Thanks
Greg