[Spambayes] SpamBayes Q: Backup of PST file

Cindy Peyser cindy at pizer.com
Mon Dec 1 21:22:13 EST 2003

Dear SpamBayes,

I really really like SpamBayes, it is so far the best spam filter I have
tried (out of 3).

One problem:  I have noticed since the time I set it up, my backup system
has not been able to backup my Outlook PST file (It gives a message that the
file is in use even when Outlook is closed). And I have been unable to
export, copy, or move my PST file (I just got a new computer, so am trying
to get set up again).  Is there something about SpamBayes that keeps using
the PST file even after Outlook itself is closed?

Also, how do I un-install?

Regards,

Cindy
206-634-2808 x1