[Spambayes] RE: Outlook add-in bug

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Aug 28 22:11:12 EDT 2003

> Clearly a bug, which can be avoided by creating Spam and
> Unsure folders in Mailbox folder (where Inbox is). It seems
> that Personal Folders are not supported correctly.

Mark: Harri is correct - mail does get treated differently (for show
clues at least) depending on whether a message is in a pst file or
whether it is on the Exchange server.

Strange things do happen, too, when moving messages between the two, as
well - I did 'show clues' on a message in a pst file, then moved it to
Exchange, did show clues again (fewer tokens), then moved it back to the
pst file, and did show clues again and it doesn't have the same number
as it originally did. (Neither of these folders are being watched.)

Thoughts?