[Spambayes] Options, Checking .spambayesrc

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Fri Aug 22 11:42:41 EDT 2003

Hey --

How do I:

1. Print out a sample .spambayesrc using Options.py?  I know I asked this,
but when I do pydoc spambayes.Options, it just gives me the current config,
and tells me that I didn't put spam_cutoff option in the right place or
something.

2. Add to the header the words and values of those words used to determine
the ham- or spam-iness of a given email.

Thanks,
Peter