[Spambayes] Outlook Express Training

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Aug 20 21:44:05 EDT 2003

Thanks to Romain Guy, the cvs version of SpamBayes can now use Outlook
Express *.dbx files to train.

To do this you use the web interface.  There is a section that offers to let
you upload a file to train the database - click the browse button, locate a
suitable *.dbx file, and away you go.

(I don't know about the general case, but mine are located in "C:\Documents
and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{[whole
lot of hex rubbish]}\Microsoft\Outlook Express" (MS really don't want you to
find them!).  Some of these folders may be hidden by default.

If those that are interested could give this a go and let us know how it
goes, that would be great.  I believe you still have to wait up to 24 hours
before anonymous cvs access from sourceforge will let you at it.