[Spambayes] Which Servers are needed by SpamBayes?

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at sokolov.eu.org
Sun Aug 17 03:15:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have just installed the Outlook2000-Plugin 0.7 on a Windows XP  SP1 system
that is protected by a software firewall. I would like to use the "Chek for
Update"-Function.

For that I have to change the settings of the firewall, in order to enable
Outlook to contact the update information server.

However, as SpamBayes is trying contact a different server every time, I
can't.

How many servers are there that SpamBayes needs to contact for the update
function or for any other reason?

How can I reduce the used update information servers to just one or two?

Thank you for any advice
Daniel AJ

---
"... and maybe there I can tell her all those things they don't have words
for here."
Ed Crane in 'The Man Who Wasn't There'