[Spambayes] Question to Confirm

Jackie Lan Manlosa jackmanlosa at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 13:18:22 EDT 2003

>From the Spambayes Code...

If the email has a text/html, I noticed that it will then be rated as a spam.
Even if it is obviously not a spam.

I would just like to confirm this. If the email has the text/html, does the program ignore this, and does not tokenize it anymore  and rate it as a spam? Or it has another method. I dont really follow the step here...

I know this is just a newbie question, it would really help very much if englighted.

-Jackie Lan B. Manlosa