[Spambayes] Thought I should report this.

AW aaron at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 11:29:19 EDT 2003

Hello:

I would file this as a Spambayes bug report, but I have no actual evidence
that my problem is caused by Spambayes...

My Outlook 2002 is downloading multiple copies of some (but not all)
e-mails.  There doesn't seem to be any special characteristics of those
emails which are received in multiplicity, but this started occurring around
the same time that I installed Spambayes.

My ISP believes the problem is somewhere within my system.  I have scanned
my system for viruses and it is clean...   Any ideas?