[Spambayes] Permission to use spambayes library in my application.

Vladimir Ulogov gandalf at python.eu.org
Wed Aug 13 01:54:12 EDT 2003

Respectable spambayes team,
I'm working on spam filtering mailproxy, and like to get you permission
to use spambayes module in my application. The appliaction uses Python
as extention engine but the core is C-coded. My application uses a few
methods in order to separate spam from ham. This includes pattern
searching, dictionary searching including lexical proximity search and I
  think the bayesian scanning will improve functionality of my spam
proxy. The application isn't available to the public yet and for now I'm
performing testing of the first public release, which planning to be at
end of augist, begin of september.

Thank you for the great library.

--
Vladimir Ulogov <gandalf at python.eu.org>
"You can look at the sun using a telescope twice.

*** Semarg mail proxy ver 1.2