[Spambayes] Any Outlook source-code users with hotmail/IMAPaccounts?

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Aug 12 23:47:54 EDT 2003

You should ask Bill to damnwell give you one! What you guys are doing may eventually save him $n,000,000 in lawsuits; and if he had had the wit to do it with his own programmers, *that* would have cost him a very goodly sum. For a beasly $300, he'll be getting a bargain!  ;^)

Bob