[Spambayes] setup training & filtering set

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Aug 11 14:39:31 EDT 2003

I'll point out that you lose no generality by including the two folders as Erik suggests. If you don't like their names or positions in the tree, you can move them. Outlook and Spambayes are smart enough to adjust all references accordingly (or so I've observed).

That said, I'd like to propose the names "Spam" and "Spambiguous" as the default folder names. Besides being sort of cute, the two names will appear in adjacent positions in the folder list. I guess "Junk E-mail" and "Junk Suspects" would too, come to think of it. Oh, well.....

Actually, I'm not sure it's a good idea to use "Junk E-mail" as one of the names. If you have both Spambayes and the Outlook Junk E-mail rule turned on, it won't be obvious which program consigned a message to the folder.

Bob