[Spambayes] Possible bug: Spam score shows as of 0% but is actually near 10 0%

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin at FMR.COM
Fri Aug 8 18:17:18 EDT 2003

I added the user defined Spam field to my spam_sure folder.
then I sorted by it.
One message showed a Spam of 0%.
But when I asked it to show spam cues for that message
it had a very high Spam score.
Why did this message show Spam field as as 0%.
Could it be a display glitch trying to show 100% ?
Almost all the other messages in spam_sure did show a Spam field of 100%