[Spambayes] FYI -- dumbdbm is nuked

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Aug 7 09:26:27 EDT 2003

    >> (Should the plain old dbm module be considered?  If available, its
    >> restrictions on key and value length shouldn't be a problem.)

    Tomi> Haha, Ok how about SQLite?

I've never used it, but there's a SQLClassifier class there now which you
can subclass.

    Tomi> Where's the schema?

In PGClassifier I have this:

        self.table_definition = ("create table bayes ("
                                 "  word bytea not null default '',"
                                 "  nspam integer not null default 0,"
                                 "  nham integer not null default 0,"
                                 "  primary key(word)"
                                 ")")

Tony put a similar definition in his mySQLClassifier.

Skip