[Spambayes] Problem

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Aug 8 00:15:08 EDT 2003

> I follow all the information when I try to put a message in
> the spam the
> SpamBayes said:
>

> You must enable SpamBayes beore you can delete as spam.

This seems to be a common problem that a few people are striking.

This error means you should go to the "SpamBayes Manager", and select the
"Enable filtering" button.  Before you can do this, you will need to have
successfully trained and configured SpamBayes.

However, a number of people seem to be having problems with this, and are
unable to select "Enable filtering", even when everything seems correctly
configured and trained.  Unfortunately, we really don't know what is going
on here - it seems to work fine for most people.  I assume you have tried
restarting Outlook?  If not, try that.  If that does work, please let us
know.

Mark.