[Spambayes] Highlighted message is unread

Hart, Aaron ahart at PinpointTech.com
Wed Aug 6 16:37:17 EDT 2003

I have Outlook set up to mark the current message highlighted as read.
After I installed this filter, when I highlight a message, it marks it
as read for about 1 second, then re-marks it as unread, so I have to
click on a different item and come back to it before it is marked as
read. Is there a way to fix this, or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Aaron

--------

I was put on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right
now I'm so far behind I will never die. -- Calvin and Hobbes