[Spambayes] big imapfilter.py problem

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 10:46:13 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:

>If you could check it (again!) that would be great.  If it's still not
>working, could you run it with "-i4" and see whether it's doing any
>FETCH RFC822[.PEEK] commands?  If not, then there's something up with
>the db checking, if so then it's something else.

Got the new version, and it seems good so far. The training db contains
the correct numbers, at least. Don't know if the filtering is working,
because I haven't got any spam in my inbox .

I left the previous version of imapfilter running on my work PC when I
left last night, filtering every 15 minutes. There was no spam in my
inbox when I checked from home, and imapfilter was still running this
morning :-)

Olly