[Spambayes] YAIP (Yet Another IMAP Problem)

Wed Apr 23 12:07:55 EDT 2003

4/23/2003 10:58:14 AM, Oliver Maunder <lists at olivermaunder.co.uk>
wrote:

>Also, problem 2 - probably also related. Before that error,
imapfilter
>did manage to stick a couple of messages in my Spam folder. But,
when I
>click on them my mailer throws up a message box saying "Invalid
sequence
>in UID". I imagine this is also coming from the server, so it looks
like
>it doesn't like the way imapfilter is rewriting the headers.

Yup.  Your imap server has an opposite order for uid and flags, so
we have to remember that and write them out in the right order too.
imaplib is probably where this happens... this is gonna get ugly.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org

  those who understand binary,