[Spambayes] IMAPFilter training issues (WAS imapfiltermanglingheaders!)

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 11:15:33 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:

>I've checked in a fix for this; if people could check it that would be
>great.  It should now handle any ordering (as long as the message number
>is there at the start, which is is meant to be).

Getting closer ;-)

The new _extract_fetch_data doesn't like messages with multiple FLAGs.
In that case it fails to pick up tthe UID, which means the message
doesn't get added to the list. But at least it's trying to add the
message to the list, which is an improvement on yesterday.

Here's the output, with a bit of extra debugging info.

Training
   Training ham folder INBOX.spambayes.ham-train

Response: 1 (FLAGS (\Seen) UID 1)
Key: FLAGS, Val: \Seen
Key: UID, Val: 1

Response: 2 (FLAGS (\Seen) UID 2)
Key: FLAGS, Val: \Seen
Key: UID, Val: 2

Response: 3 (FLAGS (\Seen $MDNSent) UID 3)
Key: FLAGS, Val: \Seen
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes\imapfilter.py", line 567, in ?
    run()
  File "C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes\imapfilter.py", line 553, in run
    imap_filter.Train()
  File "C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes\imapfilter.py", line 405, in
Train
    num_ham_trained = folder.Train(self.classifier, False)
  File "C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes\imapfilter.py", line 350, in
Train
    for msg in self:
  File "C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes\imapfilter.py", line 273, in
__iter__

    for key in self.keys():
  File "C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes\imapfilter.py", line 303, in keys
    uids.append(data["UID"])
KeyError: UID

Olly