[Spambayes] imapfilter mangling headers!

Tue Apr 22 09:05:11 EDT 2003

4/22/2003 6:43:06 AM, Oliver Maunder <lists at olivermaunder.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Back at work after Easter, got the latest CVS code into an empty folder
>and an inbox crammed with spam, but I'm still getting this:
>
>C:\Development\SpamBayes\spambayes>imapfilter.py -t -v
>Training
>Training took 0.485000014305 seconds, 0 messages were trained
>
>There are around 80 messages in my ham-train and spam-train folders. All
>the configuration looks OK, and I checked it through the nice new web
>interface. Any ideas?

Well, let's check a couple of things.  I've had a bit of trouble with
*thinking* I had the latest cvs version, but that actually not being the case.
The correct current version of imapfilter.py is 1.29.  Can you check that?

Also, are you certain that you've set the spam_train_folders and
ham_train_folders options to the correct folder name(s)?  Believe me, I'm not
trying to insult your intelligence, but just for my own comfort level, can you
check to be sure those values are correct in your bayescustomize.ini file (not
just on the config page).

In the meantime, I'll check in a version of imap filter that gives a bit more
verbose output while training.  If all the above stuff is good, then use this
version, capture the output, and attach it to your response, if you will.
Thanks.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org