[Spambayes] imapfilter mangling headers!

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 16:46:13 EDT 2003

Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions wrote:

>Clearly we have a problem in training.

Looks like it. Training was working for me a few days ago - so it must
be something pretty recent that's changed there, rather than being more
IMAP incompatibilities.

>This is a bug in dumbdbm.  You should have the proper version of bsddb
>installed, and the system will then automatically select that version rather
>than dumbdbm.  Installing that will require migrating your training database,
>which can be accomplished with dbExpImp.py.  Also, if you do, you'll need to
>delete spambayes.msginfo.db, which may make the filter reclassify some
>messages, but shouldn't really hurt anything.  The other alternative is to
>live with the exception, which doesn't really hurt anything.

Good to know. I can live with the exception for now - but I was worried
it might have something to do with the training problems. As for
migrating the training database - as it currently contains 0 messages,
that shouldn't be an issue ;-)

Olly