[Spambayes] Re: imapfilter mangling headers!

Thu Apr 17 10:20:38 EDT 2003

4/17/2003 9:03:40 AM, David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

>which I guess is a new thing
>that wasn't around a few weeks ago when you gave me these directions?

The imap filter is about a week old.

>Anyway, if I should start somewhere else, please let me know.   I
>think that with some work I could create mbox files of the IMAP
>messages I have classified if I have to.

I'm sure I thought you were integrating hammie.  If you'd have mentioned imap,
I'd have told you at the time that we didn't have an imap filter.  It seems
our timing was just star-crossed.  It sounds like imap is what you're really
after, and we're getting there.  But we're finding that while imap syntax is
well documented, the semantic is left to the server, and so different
implementations do different things when you invoke the api.

>BTW, it appears that one or the other of my mailers actually deleted
>the messages that imapfilter marked as deleted as it moved things
>into UnsureBox.

Argh.  I sincerely apologize for that.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com