[Spambayes] imapfilter mangling headers!

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 16:14:19 EDT 2003

Here are my results...

C:\spambayes>imapfilter.py -d imapfilter.db -t -v
imapfilter.db is a new pickle
Done.
Training
Training took 72.5730000734 seconds, 0 messages were trained
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute
'error'
" in <bound method _Database.__del__ of <dumbdbm._Database instance at
0x009B059
0>> ignored

Again, 0 messages trained. I've got 122 messages in my ham-train folder,
and 95 in the spam-train folder.

imapfilter.py seems to be reading the folder names from
bayescustomize.ini OK, because when I tell it to classify, it dumps
everything into the Unsure folder. Which is reasonable if it thinks it
hasn't been trained on anything!

I get that error message at the end whenever I run imapfilter.py - even
if I just do "imapfilter.py -h" - it prints out the help text, and tacks
that error onto the end. Given the other problems, it could be significant.

Exactly the same thing happens if I use the -D flag. Except the training
is 8 seconds quicker ;-)

Olly