[Spambayes] mboxtrain.py chokes on bugtraq email messages

Mon Apr 14 11:33:56 EDT 2003

<tim at fourstonesExpressions.com> wrote:

>> Does this message have a mimetype of multipart/digest? If so, I think we
>> already have an open bug on this one.  If not, then this looks like a new
one.

>It does not look like it. The message contains the following MIME parts:

Ok, can you share the message with me.  Off list is fine if that's what you
want.  If you can attach it as a tar or zip, it will ensure that it isn't
mangled by my mail reader... :)

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org