[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Patches-711845 ] mboxtrain.py in mh mode: trivial fix

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 12 10:01:29 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jay_berkenbilt
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498105&aid=711845&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch relative to mboxtrain.py in the 2003-01-17
snapshot fixes two trivial problems in mhdir_train:
files are overwritten needlessly, and the count of
trained messages is not properly updated.  I just took
the logic from the maildir_train function and
duplicated it.