[Spambayes] Pop3 proxy UI - doesn't display correct port

Paul Moore lists at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 15:20:50 EDT 2003

"Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> writes:

>> > What version are you using?
>>
>> CVS from a couple of weeks ago. I don't update particularly
>> regularly these days.
>
> A wise decision ;)
>
>> I'll try updating from CVS, and I'll investigate a bit more closely.
>
> If it doesn't change, I'd be interested to know.  I suspect that you
> lucked out and got a pop3proxy that had a little bug that was later
> fixed (quietly!).

Nope, still broken. On the proxy home page:

POP3 proxy running on 1110, proxying to example.com.
Active POP3 conversations: 0.
POP3 conversations this session: 0.
Emails classified this session: 0 spam, 0 ham, 0 unsure.
Total emails trained: Spam: 82 Ham: 13

On the configuration page:

Servers:
Current Value:  localhost

Ports:
Current Value:  8110

Very odd.

Ah. It only does this when run via the Win32 service code in
windows/pop3proxy_service.py. So running pop3proxy.py from the command
line shows the right UI, but the service doesn't.

Presumably something isn't qualifying a variable like it should. I'll
keep investigating...

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank