[Spambayes] Python or spambayes or user induced?

Jan Fure list2003 at fure.net
Fri Apr 11 09:19:32 EDT 2003

Hi;

I get an error after the 'python pop3proxy.py' script has been running
for a while. I am unsure whether this is related to my configuration
(user), or python 2.3.1 (alpha), or spambayes itself. I am including the
error message below:

 python pop3proxy.py
Listener on port 110 is proxying pop3.wyith.net:110
User interface url is http://localhost:8880/
error: uncaptured python exception, closing channel
<__main__.ServerLineReader connected at 0x404f2d0c> (socket.error:(111,
'Connection refused')
[/usr/local/lib/python2.3/asynchat.py|handle_read|88]
[/usr/local/lib/python2.3/asyncore.py|recv|353])

It would be more convenient if the proxy could be quietly running all
the time.

I would be happy for any pointers. My linux is redhat 7.3, with
sufficient library updates to compile python 2.3.1.

Jan Fure