[Spambayes] FAQ

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Apr 7 13:16:09 EDT 2003

I've created a new file - FAQ.txt (it's in the main directory, since all
the other docs are - what do people think about moving these into a doc
directory?).

There are only three Q/A's at the moment; the three that were recently
suggested on the list.

I'll trawl through the archives again when I get a chance and try to
find some more obvious ones, but suggestions are welcome (for those that
can commit, just add 'em to the file), even if they are Q only and need
the A added.

Once there are a few more we can make the file look nicer and add a
version to the website (cross one of the beta checklist!).