[Spambayes] hammie.py -d crash help

Fri Apr 4 08:55:30 EST 2003

You must name a file to be used as the spambayes wordinfo database, so your
comand should look more like hammie.py -d dmitry.wordinfo.database

Or you can leave the -d operand off, and it will default to 'hammie.db'

You should run hammie.py with no operands to print some directions on how to
run it.  You've left off a couple operands that will be needed.