[Spambayes] RE: spam detection via probability - actual results!

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 10:11:45 -0500

    Tim> FYI, I'm stalled -- I screwed up my test data by mistakenly mixing
    Tim> the ham reservoir at random into the spam sets (I intended to mix
    Tim> in from the spam reservoir, of course).  This is proving a bitch to
    Tim> untangle again.

I was thinking about this yesterday when I ran rebal because to switch from
rebalancing ham to rebalancing spam I hit Ctl-P then had to edit two places
in the line.  A bit late for Tim and Anthony, but perhaps the change I just
checked in will help others avoid this problem.

Skip