[Spambayes] idea for tokenizer.crack_filename change

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:14:50 -0400

On 19 September 2002, Tim Peters said:
> Greg has a
> cheap yet extremely effective virus trap in place on python.org (if you
> prevent users from sharing any useful files, this is easy to do)

OK, when was the last time someone sent you an .exe or .vbs attachment
that *wasn't* a virus?  And if it happened tomorrow, would you actually
run that attachment?  Or delete it ASAP?

> When I
> get a free nanosecond, I'll try running Greg's virus detector over the
> corpus.

The code (and not much else!) is at elspy.sourceforge.net.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
Cheops' Law: Nothing *ever* gets built on schedule or within budget.