[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

T. Alexander Popiel popiel@wolfskeep.com
Thu Oct 31 23:51:45 2002

In message:  <SRMJLJVPA8WQQ43874XEC51RQ1USNZX.3dc1bcb9@riven>
             Tim Stone Four Stones Forum <tim@fourstonesforum.com> writes:

>But can it be useful to the masses?  The pop3proxy is the right way to go
>in my opinion.

You folks make me feel like such a fuddy-duddy, still using MH
from a shell account with the mailboxes fetched through the
filesystem, instead of through some network mailbox protocol...
Heck, I don't even have software to access a POP mailbox installed...

I guess that raises the question: what is our target audience,
and how strictly do we want to cater to them?  Do we want to
offer support for processing in direct-delivery situations,
even though it's only old-school fuddy-duddies like myself
who use them, anymore?

- Alex