[Spambayes] Mixed combining

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 07:03:27 2002

[T. Alexander Popiel, on his nice table2.py]
> Yes, it's produced by table2.py.  Feel free to use it.  I just created
> a sourceforge account for myself (username popiel), just in case you
> feel the urge to add me as a developer.

I thought I would be delighted to -- and it turned out I was.  Yet another
correct prediction <wink>.  You can cut your SF CVS teeth by adding
table2.py to the project, if you like.  If there are any problems dealing
with the mechanics of remote CVS, feel free to ask (either here, or directly
to me if you can afford to wait).  Welcome again!