[Spambayes] quick hammie poll

Alexander Leidinger Alexander@Leidinger.net
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:33:25 +0200

On 08 Oct 2002 10:45:36 -0700
Neale Pickett <neale@woozle.org> wrote:

> RSVP, but only if you use hammie :)

I don't use it for classifying my regular mail, at the moment I just use
it so seperate the spam from the ham in my mega corpus (10^6 mails total).

> 1. Do you use the pickle store (pickle jar? :) or the anydbm store (-d
>    option)?

I hadn't time to investigate my dbm issue, so I still use the pickle
store.

> 2. How big is your store file?

This depends... :-) If I only train on 11 ham sets (~950 msgs each) and
one spam set (~4600 at the moment) it only has 9MB.

> 3. Would you be able and willing to run an XML-RPC server process all
>    the time for mail scoring?

I don't think it makes a difference in my scenario, but if it makes a
speed difference in a delivery pipeline: sure (is it an option to make
this optional?).

--
                   Press every key to continue.