[Spambayes] Good evening/morning/afternoon everyone

Matt Sergeant msergeant@startechgroup.co.uk
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:34:05 +0100

Richie Hindle wrote:
>>Lotus Notes still can't filter on arbitrary headers.
>

> Grr.  Do you know what it *can* filter on?  Is there a sensible
> behaviour for pop3proxy that would work for Notes?  Preferably
> something less intrusive than Josiah's idea of modifying the
> Subject line.

We've been thinking about this at work. We *think* it might be able to
look at the Precedence headers, so you could potentially set them to
"junk" and have it work. Alternatively you could modify the From header
(and set Reply-To if it's not set) to something like "spammer". Or
finally yes, you can modify the subject.

Definitely the worst piece of junk email client I've ever had to deal
with. Wait until you have to ask for an original email from them with
all headers in-tact. Bwahahahahahaha ;-)